Want a hand painted sign, mural, window or menu? Below is the process of how to do so.
How to get started:
1. Contact Tom Burghardt with the scope of work needed.
2. We will provide you with a quote.
3. Once quote is approved, a 50% deposit is required along with images, Pantone colors and any other aides you feel we will need.
4. We schedule you and get to work!
1. What we need in order to provide you a quote.
- dimensions of what you need
- if a sign, is it double sided or single sided
- how many colors will be needed for the job
- if a logo is needed for signage, then a jpeg or pdf is required
- the exact text copy
- font name, if a particular font is needed
- if painting on a wall, we need to know the type of surface (smooth drywall or rough stucco)
2. How do we price signage?
- price is determined by each project. We estimate by size, design & painting time, construction, travel time and material costs.
3. How long does it take to get a sign?
- it will vary from project to project. in each quote, it will be stated how long project will take.